- +44 (0)1633 843152
- Phillip Sage
To ensure that GP Shipping is and remains at the forefront of customs clearance capability for our clients, we have made some substantial investments to incorporate electronic Customs Software and Management Systems, including D.T.I. (Direct Trader Input) links with HM Revenue & Customs in the UK so that we can provide total shipment and clearance packages for our clients.
These direct e-links enable our expert staff to clear cargoes quickly and efficiently on a 24 hour / 7 day week basis with savings of time and money compared to other customs agents who still process entries via more traditional methods.
GP Shipping is accredited with
AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) status which is the EU-wide customs-approved
scheme which authorises only established and wholly legitimate customs clearance
companies to identify themselves with a 'quality mark' to demonstrate that all
internal controls and operational procedures are efficient and comply fully with
recognised global standards.
Our customs services can be broadly summarised as:
- Export Clearances UK & Ireland & ARA
- Import Clearances UK & Ireland & ARA
- Community Transit Documentation (NCTS) as Authorised Consignors
- Warehousing Declarations
- Excise Movement Control System (EMCS) for Movements between UK, Ireland and other EU Member States
- ATR, EUR1 & T2L Documentation
- Import Control System Declaration
- Ship Spares - Import Clearances & Forwarding